Windows Mobile on Neo?

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Feb 13 02:37:22 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 05:22:43PM -0600, Ryan Kline wrote:
> I read somewhere that the Neo will be able to boot Windows Mobile? I
> probably wouldn't ever want to do this, but is it possible? If so,
> how? It would be really, really, cool to see a dual boot phone.

There was an original plan by FIC (not OpenMoko) to also sell the same
GTA01* hardware with Windows CE.  That plan seems currently on halt,
and apart from the same company being behind the hardware, there is no
relation to Neo1973 or OpenMoko.

I therefore would like to mark this as off-topic for this mailinglist.