Problems installing boost pkgs for OE (Was: Problems installing OE on Linux)

Sergio Bessa sergio.bessa at ideavity.com
Tue Feb 13 03:48:35 CET 2007

Hi Ryan,

I tried the following and have been able to install monotone.
wget http://www.venge.net/monotone/downloads/monotone_0.32-0.1_i386.deb
sudo apt-get build-dep libboost-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-dev
sudo apt-get build-dep  libboost-date-time1.33.1
sudo apt-get install  libboost-date-time1.33.1
sudo apt-get install libboost-filesystem1.33.1
sudo apt-get install  libboost-regex1.33.1
sudo dpkg --install monotone_0.32-0.1_i386.deb

Good luck,

Sergio