Problems installing boost pkgs for OE (Was: Problems installing OE on Linux)

Terence Haddock haddock at tripi.com
Tue Feb 13 11:19:44 CET 2007

Only these commands should be needed to install monotone:

wget http://www.venge.net/monotone/downloads/monotone_0.32-0.1_i386.deb
sudo apt-get install libboost-date-time1.33.1  \
    libboost-filesystem1.33.1 libboost-regex1.33.1
sudo dpkg -i monotone_0.32-0.1_i386.deb

unless somebody objects, I'll update the wiki!

- Terry