Problems installing boost pkgs for OE (Was: Problems installing OE on Linux)

Robin Farine robin.farine at
Tue Feb 13 11:41:40 CET 2007

On Tue February 13 2007 11:19, Terence Haddock wrote:
> Only these commands should be needed to install monotone:
> wget
>b sudo apt-get install libboost-date-time1.33.1  \
>     libboost-filesystem1.33.1 libboost-regex1.33.1
> sudo dpkg -i monotone_0.32-0.1_i386.deb
> unless somebody objects, I'll update the wiki!

Or to avoid to mention explicit dependencies on the wiki:

  sudo dpkg -i monotone_0.32-0.1_i386.deb

If the last commands fails because of missing dependencies:
  sudo apt-get install -f

The last step will take care of the missing dependencies and prompt
the user to confirm the installation of the extra packages.