Problems installing boost pkgs for OE (Was: Problems installing OE on Linux)

Terence Haddock haddock at tripi.com
Tue Feb 13 12:32:58 CET 2007

That is a good one, I need to remember that! Since we're directly
referencing a specific monotone install on a specific architecture,
adding the dependencies does not bother me too much, however it would
help keep the page up-to-date if we updated the monotone version. So,
again, if no-one objects, I will change the monotone install steps to
reflect Robin's suggestion below.

I'd set up a repository, but it seems overkill for a single package!

- Terry