And please use a emailclients with working "Reference" Re: gmail users CC'ing

Marcel de Jong mdejong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:47:08 CET 2007

Sorry for not replying at the bottom...

Why the open hostility towards GMail users?

You all tout "we want freedom to choose" and all that, but still you'd
like to stifle the same level of freedom of others.

I choose to use GMail, that's a deliberate choice, because it's one of
the few great _webmail_ applications, with which I can access my mail
anywhere I want. (I'm not always at home reading my mail)

I've tried Yahoo mail, didn't like it, I even tried Fastmail in the
past. (which was slow)

Gmail is responsive for me, and has a lot of good features that I like
and that I use.
And so far I have yet to see any proof of Google actively scr*wing
over their customers, by violating their privacy. Yes they add ads on
the side of the page by scanning your email, like they also do with
the ad-sense ads, there is no difference there, no human eyes are
involved in that process. I have seen no proof of datamining, I rarely
get spam in my inbox, and most of my mails are threaded.

If you can't deal with gmail-messages, fine, block all gmail.com
messages, that is your choice. It won't stop me from using Gmail.

---
A very miffed Gmail-user,
Marcel