Just a personal feedback - I'm just writing for me Re: And please use a emailclients with working "Reference" Re: gmail users CC'ing

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:51:28 CET 2007

> @ Hank, please don't be spiteful. We get nowhere by name-calling.

Marcel,

You are right. Despite the suggestions that I as a gmail user

1. dont know any better"
2. am ignorant,
3. shouldnt be on the list
4. am somehow imoral for using gmail
5. am assisting gmail in spying on him

I shouldnt have suggested he sounded like a nut. I should have said
the statements sound nutty to me, or perhaps "way out of bounds" or
something like that. But after reading email after email of him saying
the same insulting, illogical, unfounded things - even while
ostensibly apologizing, I admit, it got to me. It should not have.

Regards,
Hank