Petty Bickering :( Please stop!

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:09:46 CET 2007

Will you all just please stop the petty bickering amongst yourselves,
and concentrate on the WONDERFULNESS that is openmoko????

I don't care about what email client one may use, or the difficulties
by some people with regards to threading.  I for one apologize for
sending a few emails previously that were cc'd to the list ,rather
than simply to the list, but I don't think this should be the cause of
a rift between excited techie people who really want a kickass totally
customizable open mobile phone.

Please, will you all just stop the fighting, and get on with better things:
TALK ABOUT THE PHONE AND ITS SOFTWARE!

Thanks, from a a computer geek and wireless nut,

Mike.