also people.openmoko.org Re: Wiki is open

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Wed Feb 14 18:14:50 CET 2007

Salve Tomasz,*!

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Tomasz Zielinski wrote:

> It looks like http://wiki.openmoko.org is open to public :-)
GREAT stuff there :))))

Also under people.openmoko.org - I asked Mickey and all
pictures and documents there are also for the public :))
like:
http://people.openmoko.org/laforge/photos/GTA01v3_back_highres.jpg
http://people.openmoko.org/laforge/photos/gta01-sd-simcard/1024_img_5095.jpg
http://people.openmoko.org/laforge/photos/gta01-sd-simcard/1024_img_5100.jpg
(sorry I was in a hurry much more there what I haven't seen....)

:))))) what a great device :)

What a pitty that it haven't be anounced at the 3GSM,
but with a active community activity and feedback
the public will notice it, at last the ICT people ;)
And the technical details on the openmoko.org webserver
is absolutly great stuff!

Cheers!
rob