[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org goes public

David Schlesinger David.Schlesinger at palmsource.com
Wed Feb 14 18:35:07 CET 2007

It might be worth mentioning (or not; I'm going to do it anyway) that the "Hiker Application Framework", which ACCESS released shortly before Christmas as an open source project under the MPLv1.1 license, has a new home as well: www.hikerproject.org.

We haven't yet got all of the features that the openmoko site does--I'm our sole resource working on this right now--but I'm planning on adding a wiki, a Subversion repository, etc.

Mailing lists should be up within a week or so: I'm in New York this week for a Linux Foundation meeting, so I'm not going to have much bandwidth for the next little while to work on this...