SIM Interface

denis denis at
Thu Feb 15 01:08:22 CET 2007

SIM = Simple Instant Messenger?

I'm using SIM for nearly 3 years and I really like it. (although there are
some bugs, perhaps I could write you a mail later on) In my opinion it would
be nice to see SIM on OpenMoko.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Andrew Papia
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007 23:22
An: community at
Betreff: SIM Interface

I am a SIM developer and I am very interesting in getting my hands on an
open phone so I can develop mobile applications that make use of the SIM.
What is the interface to the SIM like on OpenMoko?  I've read you can query
phone book entries.  What else can you do?  Can you send abitrary APDUs?

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at