No stylus on V1 release?

openmoko at robertmichel.de openmoko at robertmichel.de
Thu Feb 15 13:48:43 CET 2007

Salve Harald, Sean, *!

Harald Welte schrieb am Donnerstag, den 15. Februar 2007 um 03:37h:
> we have a stylus that's way too cool to hide it in a device.
:))
Hopfully it will be at last *dual use* ;)

> Sean was about to get some photos of that stylus, but then, as you
> imagine, there's higher priority items for us at the moment.
;) Don't worry, because we are patient and

Sean Moss-Pultz schrieb am Freitag, den 17. November 2006 um 18:46h:
> Don't any of you guys like surprises? ;-)

yes, we do ;-)

Cheers,
rob

PS: And again congratulations, respect and cheers to this great and
uniqe project. When ever has a project published so much information
before the first release of a device?
Many people in the public may ask whey does the Neo1973 doesnt have
xyz - because they are used to choose a product and that software
features that wouldn't work from the beginning seldom would be
relaised for the coustumers - they got to often the answer:
please buy the latest device to use this software feature...

So OpenMoko/Neo1973 is soo cool, so much fun that I'm very
thankfull that you guys started and run this project
- even without surprises it would be great, Great, absolutly GREAT!
;))))