openmoko articles

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 04:07:55 CET 2007

Bloody gmail and their lack of 'reply to bloody list'
Apoligies Michael, on the personal reply and now this repeat.

 On 2/16/07, michael at michaelshiloh.com <michael at michaelshiloh.com> wrote:

 > > Look for it on Digg - I think digg points to the gizmodo article,
and anyone
 > > can join digg and post comments.

 That I shall!
 Thanks for the heads up.

 > Forgive my error. I think the troubling post was on engadget. At any rate, I
 > think my comments are still valid in general, and we may see more posts like
 > this that would be good to respond to.

 Perhaps the original Engadget report was a bit negative, however, the
 judging by the attitudes of gizmodo 'invited commenters' they seem to
 have their heads turned around in a painful position, one which I will
 leave you to guess. The actual gizmodo article was good.

 Mike