Wifi again

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sat Feb 17 22:36:46 CET 2007

t3st3r <t3st3r at mail.ru> writes:
> As for me, I'm want to see openmoko success. I did pointed that lots
> of people are unhappy that there is no wi-fi (just seen reaction on
> few linux fan sites). What's wrong? It is forbidden to report weak
> places which are able to affect project's success?

I think everyone knows that the next version of the phone needs
WiFi. There is a lot of stuff about it in previous mail and in FAQs
etc. I am absolutely certain the folks from FIC understand that there
is enormous market demand for WiFi in the next version. However, they
had no ability to do it in this version, and harping on it is not
likely to do any more good at this point.

Perry