Content from the old wiki to the new wiki

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Sun Feb 18 21:03:44 CET 2007

Thanks Adrian,

We're also planning a social gathering. I was going to put up a wiki page but
haven't had a chance.

I'm thinking Thursday evening is best.

Some of us would prefer to meet in San Francisco proper, others (particularly
those from out of town who may not have cars) may prefer to meet near the
conference hotel. Any opinions?

Michael