Wiki Editing Guidelines

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Mon Feb 19 11:52:15 CET 2007

Hi!

>From reviewing the 'Recent Changes', I have drafted a (currently still)
small list of rules for Wiki editing.  It is available at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenMoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines

The most impportant one I would like to point out is that the Neo1973 is
only _one_ of the devices that run OpenMoko.  Thus, all hardware related
information that you add, needs to indicate that it relates to Neo1973.

Stuff like "Battery" and "I2C" e.g. come to my mind.  Also the "Buying
Interest List" is actually a "Neo1973 Buying Interest List", if you
think about it :)

Thanks for keeping this in mind,