Neo1973 With Screen On at PopSci!

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at
Sat Feb 24 13:30:22 CET 2007

la, 2007-02-24 kello 05:39 -0600, Dart kirjoitti:
> The pictures were very nice, however, they better have a pretty
> graphical boot screen for the final product.  That boot-up screen
> would scare the average non-geek something fierce.  I can just see it
> now, "Oh no!  My phone is broke!"

Yeah well, it's only good they're concentrating on more essential things
for now.

For the end-user launch, it'll likely be smart to have a default
graphical boot screen, yes. Plenty of time for that.

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at     - <URL:>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:>