Neo1973 With Screen On at PopSci!

denis denis at planet-standard.de
Sat Feb 24 13:33:10 CET 2007

Dart schrieb:
> The pictures were very nice, however, they better have a pretty
> graphical boot screen for the final product.  That boot-up screen
> would scare the average non-geek something fierce.  I can just see it
> now, "Oh no!  My phone is broke!"
> Maybe they could have a customization setting that would allow you to
> turn the geek boot screen on, but have it a pretty graphical one by
> default.
> /Mark/
>
> Bryan Fink wrote:
>> Hi All.  I was just browsing for Neo1973 pictures, as I do every few
>> days, and finally found pictures of a Neo with the screen on!  Check
>> out Popular Science's 10-photo gallery:
>>
>> <http://www.popsci.com/popsci/whatsnew/af9aa618ea7c0110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html>
>>

>> Images 2 and 3 show the Neo booting up.  It's quite amazing how much
>> text fits on that screen.
>>
>> The gallery is part of this short blog post:
>>
>> http://popsci.typepad.com/popsci/2007/02/up_close_and_pe.html
>>
>> -Bryan

Thank you for posting the link. The pictures look very nice and I'm
thinking about buying a black one except the orange one :D. It would be
nice to get some shots of the phone lying next to some other smartphones
in order to get an idea of the size. (yeah I know I could take the size
data but seeing the device next to another one would be even better)

Regards, Denis