Back from FOSDEM

Ole Tange at
Sun Feb 25 12:28:29 CET 2007

On 2/25/07, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at> wrote:
> Am 24.02.2007 um 21:40 schrieb Richard Bennett:
> > But I caught Sean and Dr Mickey at the presentation this afternoon.
> > It was a pretty funny event, because there were so many people...
> > There must
> > have been about 200 people in an room that normally seats 72!

People were pushing to get in the door. According to the official sign
the room normally seats 82. But I counted more than 170 in the room,
and I could not see the people sitting on the floor, so around 200 is
a good estimate.

> Sean, Mickey,
> is there any chance to get the slides of your presentation or did
> someone even do
> a Video?

I had hoped there was video coverage of the event. When I found out
there was not I asked one of the better seated persons to record the
event using my pocket camera. I have yet to see if the recording is

What is the easiest way to distribute the video?