Platforms for Engineering school labs (Was: Re: RFC: Public targets having a big potential: Engineering schools)

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at
Sun Feb 25 12:49:58 CET 2007

Don't expect too much from the pics.
The one showing the "hacker's lunchbox" was a picture of a closed
plastic case with reinforcements along the sides and a handle.
Nothing of the inside :-(