given the OpenMoko Challenges...

MING at fic.com.tw MING at fic.com.tw
Mon Feb 26 03:03:42 CET 2007

 *** OpenMoko and FIC's Neo1973 are the seeds that will democratize and
dramatically accelerate the evolution of mobile computing on this
planet.

Dear   Alan :
I  totally  agree  with  you .   FIC  is  also  an  operator   in
Taiwan .   I  certainly    understand  the  thinking / restriction   of
Telecom   operators.
Regards
Ming  J.  Chien /  FIC