Back from FOSDEM

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon Feb 26 17:27:20 CET 2007

Hello.

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 16:57, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> So we now know that the Nokia BL5C is a compatible battery which is
> quite amazing, since those things are cheap and probably come in
> variants with larger capacity as well...

BL-5C gives even more hits on ebay. You should be able to get one
around 5 Euro including shipping. Of course the battery only is 1 Eur.
:)

The highest capacity I found for this type until now is 1900mAH. IIRC
the FIC one in your phone stated 1200mAH. So it's a nice upgrade. Of
course some real life tests will show us more.

regards
Stefan Schmidt