Back from FOSDEM

Philippe De Swert philippedeswert at scarlet.be
Mon Feb 26 23:33:06 CET 2007

Hello,

On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 09:18 +0100, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Sadly, I was one of those who were a little late to go to the room
> and did not find a place inside
> anymore :(
>
> Sean, Mickey,
> is there any chance to get the slides of your presentation or did
> someone even do
> a Video?

As FOSDEM embedded room co-ordinator I will try to get it published ASAP
once I get it from Sean. I will also post a message here when it happens
as people seem interested.

Also I would like to thank Sean and Mickey again for the overwhelming
success. Please remember to post the links to the crowd pictures as Sean
requested.

Cheers,

Philippe