Voice Activated Controls

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Feb 27 02:28:53 CET 2007

Hey Jeff,
I was going to mention sphinx (or even a lumenvox installation), but
this would require people to have an asterisk installation if they were
going to run this application.

An ASP service will always offer more accuracy and functionality and
needn't be too expensive.

Hell if you are going to install asterisk on a home server may as well
buy a Mexuar Corraleta license (www.mexuar.com) so you can do the calls
via a browser :)

http://www.mexuar.com/downloads/Level1Products/CorraletaDemoSound.swf

Regards,