Voice Activated Controls

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Feb 27 04:16:09 CET 2007

No you wouldn't want to install Mexuar on your home asterisk server, it
costs $US2,000 it's only meant for commercial installations.

That's my point with Mexuar any java compliant browser not just your
firefox browser can connect to your asterisk server.

You will never be able to get every single person you communicate with
a/ install firefox
b/ install the plugin

BUT what it does mean is that you can have a sip or iax softphone on
your Neo handset and then allow anyone with a browser to browse to any
webpage you install the corraleta url on that they can call you for
free.

You guys still haven't got it yet, with enough bandwidth on a single
Asterisk server and Mexuar, you could basically deliver calls to every
Neo globally eliminating all inbound and international call charges.

You still think I'm spamming Jeff?

Maybe I'm just thinking bigger picture which is why I keep talking about
network services and you guys talk about gsm subsidies.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com

FWIW,