Voice Activated Controls

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Feb 27 05:29:11 CET 2007

Jeff,
No you are just being silly; None of them except vaxvoip are similar

> It looks like these guys do a similar thing for free (but still
closed):
> http://www.peerme.com/

Requires an executable install

> Another for money:
> http://www.gphone.com/service/webcallback

Doesn't do voip - it's a two legged outbound call.

http://www.vaxvoip.com/
good product but uses SIP

I got board after checking any further, I think the discussion has gone
far too off base anyway.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com