Google custom search engine

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at
Tue Feb 27 20:20:18 CET 2007

On 2/27/07, Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco at> wrote:
> 2007/2/26, Alessandro Iurlano <alessandro.iurlano at>:
> > Hello everybody.
> > I have created a google custom search engine with all the openmoko
> websites
> > and the technical
> > documents mentioned in the wiki.
> >
> Hi! It very useful, thank you!

Great! :)

But I think something like that should be placed at
> website. What do you think?

Actually I don't know. I think it is up to OpenMoko team to decide what goes
Any constructive comment? What should I add or remove?

I forgot to mention that the search engine can also be used to scan the
mailing list messages.

Thanks for your feedback