t-mobile bans user's own apps

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:15:14 CET 2007

Why would you sign a contract?  My understanding was that the only
benefit to a contract was a subsidized phone.  If you're using the
Neo1973, you're not going to need that crippled, subsidized phone.
Then, since you're not bound by a ridiculous contract, you could
switch to another provider if they tried to restrict your data usage.

-Steven