cingular data

Matthew Naftzger matthew at
Wed Feb 28 04:23:09 CET 2007

>      "Data Connect
>      Access your e-mail, corporate intranet, and the Internet while on
>      the go by wirelessly connecting your PDA to the
>      Internet. Requires usage with a Cingular Wireless PDA. Service is
>      not available at all times in all places. View Map and Coverage
>      Limitations.  View all 4 Data Connect Cingular Plans"

You have to remember they're writing these for the general masses.
More than likely they're trying to people from thinking it will work
with to $19.99 throw away phone.  And of course, they want to sell
you their phone.

I have the $20 a month plan, and use my Treo for dial up networking
regularly.  Not had a problem yet.

Matthew Naftzger
    413 329 1252

"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth"    -Albert