cingular data

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Wed Feb 28 15:34:42 CET 2007

The problem that I see here is that they seem to offer the same
"technical" product (unlimited data access) at different price points.

Our first generation Neos won't blip on their radar, because they are
total slow (I don't think that you will be able to fetch more than
10GB a month, even if you would be receiving at full speed 24hours a
day).

But later, with EGPRS or UMTS, you might get into troubles if you
overuse, and their legal department tries to frame you as the bad guy.

a paranoid,

Andreas

* Matthew Naftzger <matthew at worksofman.com> [070228 15:06]: