New site about open mobiles: ideas and suggestions

Danijel Orsolic libervis at libervis.com
Wed Feb 28 17:06:18 CET 2007

Ole Tange has provided a Xvid video of the FOSDEM OpenMoko speech by Sean. I have uploaded it to the MobiLiberty.com and Archive.org. It's a 350MB file so Archive.org is probably a better option since their bandwidth is more redundant than ours. :)

Here are the links:

http://www.archive.org/details/OpenMoko_speech_FOSDEM2007_video (recommended)
http://www.mobiliberty.com/files/SNV38175.AVI

And the post on MobiLiberty entry: http://www.mobiliberty.com/sean_moss_putz_openmoko_speech_fosdem_2007