Itch3: Anti-lost/theft protection

Aaron Coats aaron at funambol.com
Wed Feb 28 20:44:49 CET 2007

This seems like it would encourage the thief to destroy the phone,
remember, he/she stole it it isn't worth much to them.  Now if the
audible message were something like, "I'M LOST, HELP ME FIND MY
OWNER"  the the thief might be guilted into giving the phone back and
might not be as likely to smash the thing under their heal.  An
option would be to have the owner record what ever message they want.