Few questions regarding phone

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 21:42:07 CET 2007

Hello All,

I have been following the list and seem like a very interesting project and
I very excited about getting this device.
I do have a few questions:
- Will this be a ready to use phone, out of the box ? as long as i have a
sim card.
- What is the final status on bluetooth. I have been reading that is there,
not there ...
- What does it mean to be open source, will I be able to write my own "hello
world" ? Can run a bash shell and a ssh client? Will I be able to run some
sort of mobile firefox? or does it already have some browser.
- Will it have support for USB WiFi devices, since I assume there is no wifi
in the initial version.

Thanks
-- Pranav