Real Neo1973 photo / Neo delayed...!?

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:10:23 CET 2007

On 1/10/07, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean_mosko at fic.com.tw> wrote:
So we're looking at moving the first
> phones out in February now.

When you say first phones, do you mean the developer edition?

If so, when will the mortals be able to have them shipped?

> * 2 additional buttons

these are definitely just buttons right? no chance of one being a
clickable wheel/jog-dial or anything like that?

> * Bluetooth (yes bluetooth!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I can now market these to people who aren't 100% geek :-)

> We have two more kits that will be available (in addition to the standard
> kit): A "Car Kit" and a "Hacker's Lunchbox."
>
> The latter is quite cool. I'll tell you more about it soon.

excellent, maybe a WiFi function for wardriving... or a powered USB boost :-)

Can't wait!

Ben