Patent?

David Schlesinger david.schlesinger at palmsource.com
Wed Jan 10 16:29:46 CET 2007

Patents are much more specific than that. Apple can¹t simply patent
touchscreens, or even touchscreens on phone‹there¹s substantial prior art in
those areas. They can (conceivably, I haven¹t seen any of their patent
applications, obviously) attempt to patent things like the use of particular
³gestures², etc., but it¹s unlikely (to me) that this would have direct
impact on the NEO...