Real Neo1973 photo?

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Wed Jan 10 17:53:39 CET 2007

Thanks for the pointer. Good overview article to refer to when my very slightly
technical friends say "what is this OpenMoko thing I keep hearing about"?

Sean must be tired in the picture. It looks like his eyes are closed. Too much
traveling? :-)

Don't think it said so, but I presume that interview was at CES?

Sean, when you have time, I'd be interested in hearing about how the Neo was
received at CES, although we know that CES is an important though somewhat
artificial venue. Did you hear any interesting comments? I would expect that
hackers like us were ready to pre-order on the spot.

Michael