external add-ons?

Robert Michel mail at robertmichel.de
Wed Jan 10 20:17:23 CET 2007

Salve el jefe!

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, el jefe delito wrote:

> Does anyone know if there will be peripherals to add on to the Neo1973?
Of course - I have seen cheap, small Hubs with battery
but with normal size USB jack. So you need a small adapter
as well. But with another type of adapter it will be possible
to power up the Neo with such an external device.

> am specifically thinking battery-powered WiFi or even a wifi-and-keyboard
> dock-like item.  I would imagine that these peripherals would be almost as
> popular as the phone, as they would extend its functionality quite a lot.

see
http://www.linux-usb.org
what all is possible with Linux and USB.

But remember that the Neo has no USB 2.0,
so no 1Gbit/s Ethernet or some Video in/out
solution would work....
- but just see what all will be possible :)))

Greetings
rob