Will it possible to use the Neo without battery?

Joe Pfeiffer jjpfeifferjr at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 00:54:11 CET 2007

I thought the issue was that you would have to physically remove the batter=
y to change it, in which case everything in SDRAM would be gone.  Is this n=
ot the case?  I haven't read everything that's come through the list so I m=
ay have missed something.=0A=0A~Jeremy=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0A=

I meant to say I'd expect all of flash to still be there.  Sorry...

On restarting apps...  I've been assuming that the startup would not
be substantially worse than logging into a desktop (with several apps
in my session there).