Will it possible to use the Neo without battery?

Jeremy zanexiv at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 01:37:44 CET 2007

For me this appears to be just an annoyance issue.  I wouldn't think the typical user would switch out the sd card all that much, especially if there is an interface via usb to upload/download data to/from the sd storage.  At least, I don't see why I would be removing it much unless I wanted to swap it with somebody else's.  If using sdio  I think there are more things to consider.