Will it possible to use the Neo without battery? Re: Vegas

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Thu Jan 11 11:54:24 CET 2007

On 1/10/07 11:39 AM, "Robert Michel" <openmoko at robertmichel.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
>> I'm going to be in Vegas for another day now. Most of my work here is done
>> this afternoon, so tomorrow I can relax a bit ;-)
>
> Then have fun ;-)
>
> And BTW I wish you and your team
> the best for this year:
> first, personal good wishes like
> health and happyness (beside OpenMoko/Neo1973)
> for everyone - but also the best for your
> baby OpenMoko/Neo1973 ;)

Thanks Robert. Health is something I really need to pay more attention to.
I've been sick twice in a little over a month now. Usually I sick one a year
:-(

> Ah, and my best wishes for all people
> here on the list, too  :)))
> Of course with shipping the first Neo1973
> it will become a good year - but whish
> you that all other things will be fine,
> as well....

I'll second that. Readings everyone's comments on this list is really the
highlight of my day.

We're quite close to getting this phone in your hands. At that point the fun
can really begin. I'm really looking forward to seeing what all of you can
do.

-Sean