Real Neo1973 photo / Neo delayed...!?

Fabian Off fabian2_de at
Fri Jan 12 00:16:48 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 12. Januar 2007 00:01 schrieb Sean Moss-Pultz:
> If there's enough interest, it might be cool to just sell the mapping data
> and see if we can support an open source mapping engineer. Is this something
> people would pay for?
> -Sean

Of course they would do so.
Everybody who's paying 350$ for an open-source
phone knows about opensource and it's meaning.
So he (or even she) will understand that costs aren't
for the software itself, but for the mapping data.
And then he'll pay for that, just like for maps for
car-navigation-systems or something like that.

Greetings, Fabian

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: