OpenMoko ON the iPhone

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jan 12 15:54:39 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 08:32 -0500, Gervais Mulongoy wrote:
> another solution to that could be the use of scalable graphics the way
> its done with svg or the way it is done in enlightenment.

Exactly, this is one great solution and the way Apple and Microsoft are
moving (also, why I am developer on Inkscape www.inkscape.org). Anyway,
one platform for mobile devices is great! Solving the GUI issue is just
a matter of theming mostly...that is simple! Consolidate or die is the
new slogan in 2007 :)

Jon