Hacker's Lunchbox - with second battary? Re: Real Neo1973 photo / Neo delayed...!?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Fri Jan 12 15:48:44 CET 2007

Salve Sean!

Sean Moss-Pultz schrieb am Mittwoch, den 10. Januar 2007 um 01:06h:
> * Bluetooth (yes bluetooth!)
:))
> We have two more kits that will be available (in addition to the standard
> kit): A "Car Kit" and a "Hacker's Lunchbox."

I don't know about the demand of the others for a
second battery, but when I see the the potential
of the Neo1973
- GPRS, AGPS, Bluetooth, stereo audio, ....
and think to take it a full day or weekend with
me and test all the new potential - usable with
FOSS :))) - a chance to order directly a second battery
could  be IMHO very interesting. It would be pitty
to stop playing with the new power, because of the
lake of electrical power
;)

Cheers,
rob