iPhone vs. Neo1973 comparison

Gervais Mulongoy gervais.mulongoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:20:55 CET 2007

By all means, lets leave the devs to do what they do best. It still seems in
our long-term interests to start focusing our ideas as a community. The list
serves as the perfect medium for free-form discussion, but a wiki would be
perfect to give structure and avoid duplication.

Jon, if you are willing setting a temporary site that brings together a
digest of the items being discussed in the list would be great. I wouldn't
mind editing if it was needed. But let me know what you think.

Either way, I can't wait to get one of these phones!