Question about kernel level hacking

Heilpern, Mark mark.heilpern at authentec.com
Fri Jan 12 18:26:52 CET 2007

I can only speculate, but I would expect a JTAG port to be made
available -- probably on the phone itself, but failing that, through the
"hackers lunchbox" (or was that toolbox?) accessory. That would allow
you to reprogram flash without relying on the existing flash booting, as
long as you have the JTAG connection and software on your development
host.