Real Neo1973 photo?

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Sat Jan 13 13:16:41 CET 2007

On 1/11/07 9:32 AM, "Paul Jimenez" <pj at place.org> wrote:

>> Once we have phones shipping, I would love to start a conversation with all
>> of you about how to organize and support this effort. I promise to put
>> resources where my mouth is ;-)
>
> Offhand, any idea what the size of the first production run will be
> like? I'm really looking forward to the phone and want to make sure I
> can get one :)

I can't talk about numbers publicly now. But I can tell you guys that I'm
having a really hard time trying to predict the demand.

Pretty much everything in this handset has about six weeks lead-time on
ordering parts. So if I don't get enough made the first time, we're crank up
our factories ASAP. Remember we've done OEM / ODM for something like 20+
years. So manufacturing is not an issue for us ;-)

-Sean