Idea: Automatically turn on bluetooth on incoming call -> BT headset

MartinG gronslet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 17:02:38 CET 2007

Hi list, just want to share this simple idea:

In order to save some battery and still be able to reveive a call to a
BT headset, the Neo 1973 should be able to automatically turn on
bluetooth when the phone rings, and then connect to the headset (of
course this should be optional).

It might very well be that this is standard on some phones and even
patented (sigh), but on my Sony Ericsson this is not possible and I
have to waste alot of battery in order to make use of my headset, as
the bluetooth circuit have to stay on at all times. This is also a
security risk.

Hurray for the bluetooth support in version 1 :)

best regards,
MartinG