A FIC phone with a real keyboard - Was: OpenMoko ON the iPhone

Carlo E. Prelz fluido at fluido.as
Mon Jan 15 22:43:34 CET 2007

	Subject: Re: A FIC phone with a real keyboard - Was: OpenMoko ON the iPhone
	Date: lun 15 gen 07 04:07:40 +0100

Quoting Torsten Röhl (news at softure.de):

> Why -  QWERTY keypad ? we have a wide screen 2,8 inch and i
> love the new iphone concept without qwerty keypad.  I hope that
> the next neo1973 generation phones are also iphone like (without qwerty
> keypad) ... i think a neo1973 next generation phone with qwerty keypad is
> just another phone and not more the wonderful neo1973 linux phone.

Keys can be felt by your fingers. You need your eyes a lot less for
simple writing.

Also, I like nechanical keys. Don't you dig the solid feeling of the
keys of old HP calculators? I would never buy an iPhone!

I think I will wait for the keyboard model.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido at fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe