I'd like to see a Neo1973 running without battery, but USB powered :) Re: Kingmax announces microSDHC 4G card

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Tue Jan 16 12:20:05 CET 2007

Salve Ole, *!

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Ole Tange wrote:
> If the microSD is pinwise compatible with SD, would it be possible to:
>
> * take out the battery
> * attach the battery using wires

If the Neo1973 could run only with USB power (without battery)
than you would be able to skip this point "attach the battery using wires"
:)

> (No, it do not suggest using the Neo with the battery and flash card
> dangling on wires - it is only for testing).
Good idea to test this with the frirst testing devices and before
starting the mass production- would be great if the SD controler
would  manage 4,8GB or more :))

Greetings
rob