OpenMoko - Giving away ideas?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Tue Jan 16 13:53:24 CET 2007

Salve Sergio!

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Sergio Bessa wrote:
> I was wondering what ou guys think about someone using the ideas
> collected at http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Ideas
> What if some big company, such as the one who announced a new phone last
> week, gets some of these ideas and registers them?

You mean if they try to get a patent for this?
The idea on the list and I think of this wiki as well,
is to speak out as much ideas as possible to have
"a priory" publications against patents.

And the best of charing ideas - even if they looks stupid
they inspire other's to have other ideas :)
So read this list, the archive and the wiki
and chare your ideas and questions ;)

> Sorry if I'm just making some irrelevant 'noise'....
IMHO, that's no noise  :))

Greetings,
rob